Thursday, August 3, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

I'm delighted to see you this week at Foodie Friday and Everything Else. Come on inside and get out of the August heat. Speaking of August, can you believe that summer is winding down? How are you spending the month--weeding, canning, getting ready for autumn?


If you missed last week's party, skip over HERE for spectacular recipes and decorating ideas. You'll love this sampling:

The Black Peppercorn shared a Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce for pulled pork.

Cravings of a Lunatic shared a Mexican Street Corn Salad.

 Our Good Life shared "Color My World Red and Blue."

Perfectly Imperfect Club shared "How to Create a More Inviting Atmosphere in Your Home."

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Guidelines

**Old and new posts are welcome.  

**Foodie Friday and Everything Else doesn't require mandatory links to the party, Rattlebridge Farm, or follows on social media. 

**If you are new to FFEE, make yourself at home. Please introduce yourself and your project. In the comment section, add a link to your blog so others can get to know you.

**To be featured, you must own the copyright (c) to the photos in your post or have permission to use them.

**To make it easier for readers to find your article, use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST.

** If you'd like to participate, send me a message @ Pinterest (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message.

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the FF&EE fun! I'm watering and weeding daily and counting down the days until fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael Lee! No, I can't believe that it's August already. Gosh, the months fly, and years fly by, don't they? I just canned some blueberry jam, because i can't live without homemade jam of some kind on my toast. Thanks so much for hosting and happy rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. August! Yes, how quickly the months fly by! Thanks for hosting us. Love the features!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Michael Lee for your Foodie Friday and Everything Else. Always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee! I am always relieved when August arrives because it's the hottest month and I don't have to dread it anymore. It is kind of like going to the dentist and dreading it. Once there, it's not fun but at least you are inching to the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the great party.
    Have a nice weekend ahead.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting - have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting and Happy August to you!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting, Michael Lee....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Michael Lee, and yes summer is flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to winter actually, although I hate the cold. Just ready for things to calm down, it's been a busy summer. Thanks for hosting the party, Michael Lee! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your wonderful, FUN party, ML. I love partying with you each week!!! Have a wonderful weekend. This is my birthday month and it is a BIG one!!! I can not believe I am this old!! But I am grateful for every single day I get. And I try to make the most of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the party Michael Lee. I'm spending August savoring every last second of Summer (my favorite season). We also have our adorable 2-year old grandson staying with us for two weeks soon, so that will be loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great week! - Journa, visiting from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are just heading home after our second trip in three weeks, but when we get there I'm looking forward to enjoying the last of the summer days and getting ready for fall. Today I'm sharing one of my favourite hotels in one of my favourite cities - Venice. Thank you for hosting and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely to be here and share my food events this past week, Michael. Thank you for having us, and here's hoping you're feeling not just well, but fully recovered. Daily doses of Jasper are the best medicine, I'm sure. :)
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  19. We're spending the month soaking up every last ray of sunshine and trying to see all of our school friends before they head back.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing my Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce recipe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sharing with your party this week my recipe for Apple Bubble Up Dessert. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely party again this week. Thank you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for another fun party. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete