Thursday, May 11, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to Foodie Friday and Everything Else, where great food and ideas are always on the menu. This week, I've begun to reclaim my flower beds from the weeds. They've just gone wild. In a way, they inspire me to persevere.
NOTE: Several friends have been following the puppy saga, and if you'd like to see a video, click HERE. Too cute!

I'm delighted to share a sampling from last week's party:

Mother's Day Brunch Ideas by Life on Summerhill.



Coconuit Cream Cheesecake by Olla-Podrida.


**Old and new posts are welcome.  

**Foodie Friday and Everything Else doesn't require mandatory links to the party, Rattlebridge Farm, or follows on social media. 

**If you are new to FFEE, make yourself at home. Please introduce yourself and your project. In the comment section, add a link to your blog so others can get to know you.

**To be featured, you must own the copyright (c) to the photos in your post.

**To make it easier for readers to find your article, use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST.

** If you'd like to participate, send me a message @ Pinterest (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message.

 **If you need assistance with Foodie Friday, an UPDATED GUIDE to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.

21 comments:

  1. Thank you for the party!! :) SO much pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to be linking up this week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why am I craving a piece of pie now?! Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee, and Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over and took a look at the adorable puppies. I can't wait to see which boy will be coming home with you. Have a great weekend and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable of the new pups and their mama! Happy Mother's Day to you, and thank you for being our host!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great party... Thank you for hosting it each week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday, Michael! I need to get out in my garden too...Thank you for hosting. This week I've shared the 5 Healthy Eating Tips That Helped Me Lose Over 30 Pounds, as well as a delicious Baked Overnight Oatmeal with Rhubarb and Almonds. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the party, Michael Lee! I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the party ML, and Happy Mother's Day! I can't wait until your new baby arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the party and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the party again this week! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks you for Foodie Friday and Everything Else, got lost for awhile reading posts that joined in and forgot to say how much I appreciate your party.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait for you to get your puppy!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the wonderful party! I appreciate you working so hard to share other bloggers content. I would love you to visit #OverTheMoon on Sunday, #WonderfulWednesday or #ThursdayFavoriteThings so I can return the favor! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for hosting!! So many yummy things to try this week!! Enjoy your weekend.
    xo Tabs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stopping by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day. Hope you are feeling better and enjoying a delightful weekend. I was late getting a post published so will link next week. Always a great party here on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
    บริการทำความสะอาด

    ReplyDelete